Hello everyone, welcome back to another blogpost. I have finally come up with my short term goals for the next 6 months after serious consideration.
- Walk outside the house for at least 30 minutes when I am not working. I have started walking around the neighbourhood while listening to podcast and it has been really great. I enjoy this routine very much, hopefully the weather will get better so I can do more walking.
- Pick up a new hobby. This is tough because I love doing so many things and wanting to learn about something completely new is challenging. My goal is to learn more about watching-making and its history. Most importantly, I want to learn more about the story and values behind each brand. I believe it will be a great journey.
- Stretch at least 30 minutes after or before work. Due to bad posture, I think it has an effect on my neck and back now. I used to have to go for therapy every week, then every fortnightly. I now go on a monthly basis. I hope I won’t have to go for therapy for my neck, shoulder and back. I am working hard on this.
- Adapting a vegan diet. It was extremely hard when I started this journey. It took me a while to get used to things. I now rotate between vegetarian, vegan and normal meal so I don’t crave for meat, I think I will have to work harder on searching for recipes.
- Complete my masters degree and never go back to university ever again. Enough said.
Thanks for reading, what are you goals for the next 6 months?