- Selena’s Cotton Pad-I have been using their cotton pad for the last few year. I love it as it is thin, easy to use and I can use my toner effectively. I use them as mask from time to time by soaking the cotton pad in hydrating toner and leave it on my face.
- Sum 37 White award micro whipping deep cleansing foam-This cleansing foam was given to me by a dear friend. Even though it is a whitening cleansing foam, it does not strip the moisture off my face.
- SKII Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil-I love cleansing oil to start with. This cleansing oil is easy to use, comes with a pump. It cleanse the face without vigorous rubbing.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream-It is a gift with purchase. I love it as it helps with my dry skin during the colder months. It smells good as well. I will surely repurchase it in the future.
- Dermalogica Ultra calming serum-I use it as a moisturiser as needed as it can be a bit rich for serum. Full review is here
- SKII Steampower cream-This is also a gift with purchase. Stem power is now discontinued. I still love it especially during the colder months.
- Loccitane Dry Skin hand cream-I find that this cream is the best for my dry hands from Loccitane.
- Loccitane Cherry Blossom Hand cream-light weight, I find that I may need something richer for my dry hands now. Smells nice. Great to use on my off days before going out.
- Locating dry foot cream-I use this as hand cream as my hands are actually drier. I still prefer the dry skin hand cream because I find it better for my hands.
- Laneige BB cushion-I think I have found my holy grail cushion foundation. This foundation can actually stay for more than 8 hours without looking oily. Easy application. Beautiful finish. I will surely purchase it in the future.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua-My go-to foundation has been Chanel for the past years because of its scent, finishing and coverage. Hydrating, long wear, beautiful finish, nice scent.
- Blackmore Vitamin E cream-Another Vitamin E cream, I will surely bring this I travel everytime. I use it as face cream, hand cream and body lotion.
- Chloe Perfume Lotion-I brought this when I travelled to Japan. Gift with purchase. Moisturising. the beautiful scent of roses is still there in the afternoon. Easy application.
Thanks for reading.