Hey everyone, welcome. I hope all is well and pumped for March. I am not too keen because that means the colder weather is approaching. I want to share my priorities in life at the moment and that is the 5 G’s. I have been hesitating to write this post as everyone has different priorities in life and there is no right or wrong in that regards, I am just sharing my own priorities and I hope you will enjoy it.
- Growth-Personal growth is on top of my list as I am aiming to complete my Masters in Nursing. This is definitely not one of the easiest path but it is something I want to do, therefore, I will put in 200% in this little project. Uni starts in March as well and it will be super busy for the next few months but I am sure I will learn a lot from it. On the side note, I have also chosen a few areas in life that I needed to grow and I am slowly working on that. Writing down clear goals, setting a realistic timeframe and complete them step by step.
- Gratitude-Practising gratitude is important in my opinion, and that is why I have started “The Happiness Project” series, aiming to express gratitude everyday and pick an event to write on and reflect upon every week. Writing those moments down are very rewarding as I actually think through the whole process.
- Game Plan-As I have mentioned earlier, goal settings. I am that kind of person who feel lost without a goal. I will write down my goals, think of ways to achieve them within a certain timeframe. That sense of achievement has actually helped my achieve most of my goals.
- Group-Have a group of people with the same goals and values can really help in achieving goals and leading a happy life. I stay away from negative and toxic people as I do not need them in my life. I am happy to be there for someone when he or she is experiencing some hard times, but I refused to be with people who always complains about how everything is working against them, people who is jealous of others’ success and people who gossip about others. I have more important things to do in life than to spend my time with negative/toxic people. I feel a lot better after I have decided to cut them out of my social circle. It may not be easy to start, but, the results is great.
- Giving-Contributing to the society with what we have and can offer is one of my priorities this year. I plan to do some volunteering work on top of my contribution to World Vision Australia and Northcott Australia.
What are your priorities in life? Thanks for reading. Images from google.