Hi everyone, welcome back to another series of product review. I am going to review Chanel’s Hydra Beauty Micro Serum today. This beautiful product was released last year together with its mist and another eye serum was released afterwards. I only bought the hydra beauty micro serum as I cannot live without my serum. As most of my readers would have known, I rotate up to 3 serums at time, meaning I will have 3 serums available at a time, one for hydration, one for brightening and one for anti-aging. I actually bought this product when it was first released but only got to use it quite recently.
I love Chanel’s products and have started using their makeup range since a few years ago. Perfection is the best word to describe Chanel in my opinion. Anyway, let’s start reviewing.
It comes in a beautiful pump container, you can see how much is left in the bottle as you use them. I normally use 2-3 pumps per use.
- It really hydrates the skin, as a hydrating serum, I am quite happy with what it does.
- My face does not feel sticky after use.
- The product gets absorbed very quickly after application.
- The packaging is simple and easy to use.
- It smells very nice, reminds me of the smell of most chanel foundations, especially their CC Cream.
This is the amount for one pump.It quickly turns into liquid state after massaging it, easier to be absorbed by the skin too.