Hey everyone, how are we doing? I hope all is well. I am going to write about the Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair (ANR) series. I have used ANR in the past and didn’t find any wow effect on it. However, as my skin gets older and stressed from night shifts, other stressors in life, plus preparing my skin for the big day, i reckon I have to start using products to repair the skin.
Estée Lauder launched a new product in August and that is the Advanced Night Repair Intense Recovery Ampoules. I have tried Elizabeth Arden’s ceramide ampoules in the past and I think the concept is pretty similar.
I was recommended to use their ANR serum first (5-6 drops for the whole face), I use more at times as needed. I will then use the ANR ampoules afterwards for the face, avoiding eyes and lips. I will gently massage my face until it gets absorbed. I will then apply moisturiser.
There are two ways you can use it.
1) for intensive repairing purposes, use the ampoules for 14 days straight and see the difference.
2) for maintenance, 2-3 times per week.
1) practical packaging
2) easily absorbed by the skin.
3) I have used it for the last 4 days now and there is no breakout as yet.
4) skin feels super soft in the morning after use at night.
5) face is not as dull even though I did not sleep for 3 nights due to work.
I have raised concerns about my eye area as they get dry very easily, it makes applying make up difficult because it cakes and the lines are more obvious. I have used a lot of eye cream in the past and this little eye cream from Estée Lauder has done the trick.
I bought the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair eye synchronised complex II a long while ago. It has proven to reduce fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone under around the eye area. I normally use it after Lancôme’s genifique yeux.
1) it is rich enough for my eyes.
2) it comes with an applicator
3) it gets absorbed very easily as well.
I think I have found my holy grail for anti aging eye cream.
1) ANR serum $145, 50 mls
2) ANR intense recovery ampoules $168, 60 ampoules
3) ANR eye Synchronised Conplex II $98, 15 mls.
Thanks for reading. Have you used any of these? What’s your favourite Estée Lauder products?