Hi everyone, how are we doing? I hope all is well. It has been really really really busy with juggling work, studying, all my side projects, getting a wedding planned at the same time. I must be crazy to be doing all these at once but, it will be okay! Welcome to another ‘episode’ of diary of a bride to be. =)
After attending my childhood friend’s wedding in taipei, I have learnt a lot in terms of wedding preparations and such. It has been a wonderful experience and I totally enjoyed myself as I got to meet my lovely friends from high school, sight seeing and we had loads of fun! I am also happy to see my bridesmaid.
- I have to sort out my guest list after 27/5/16 once I have submitted my assignment. 贵宾名单必须在这一两周内完成
- Finalised things with my planner已经和婚策决定了婚礼当天的司仪，乐队，花，等等.
- Still thinking if I should have a photo booth还在决定要不要photo booth.
- Bought a cheongsam for the wedding in taiwan! WOOHOO! mission accomplished!婚礼当天的旗袍也买好了，有一种很有成就感的感觉～
- I have decided to wear pearls and yellow gold to go with my white dress, yellow gold to go with my cheongsam决定了白纱配黄金，珍珠，黄金配旗袍.
- Thinking of gifts for my lovely bridesmaid要给伴娘什么礼物好呢？
- 45 days of diet to detox which I will share on my blog post later45天纤体计划完成，以后会分享.
- Chosen pictures for the wedding选好了结婚照.
- Hair treatment to be done at a particular salon at least once every 2 monthly最少两个月到发廊护发一次。
- Hair and skin is getting better by taking the right supplements头发和皮肤状况好多了哟，以后再分享秘方.
- Doing mask more regularly and taking it more seriously勤劳的敷面膜，发膜.
Thanks for reading. 7 months to go. Starting to get a little nervous now. 谢谢大家，还有7个月，开始有一点紧张咯。。。