Hi everyone, I am going to start a new series on my blog and that is the diary of a bride to be. I wanted to share with you what I am doing one year ahead before the big day. I will update at least every month in this series. If you are a bride to be, feel free to drop by and comment.
December 2015, after attending my fiance’s brother’s wedding, he has decided to get things rolling and decided to have the wedding reception in December 2016. I wasn’t ready then but I think it is time to settle down. I am rather happy with the decision. I am very much a perfectionist and have always wanted things done perfectly even though I know life cannot be perfect sometimes, so, I have started to prepare and organise things for the big day one year ahead, oh yes. You may want to ask why? one year ahead? the good restaurants/wedding planner/photographer will be booked out. I don’t like heading to the path where plan B has to be used, so I have to get things organised ASAP.
- Set a date, date chosen by the Soon Family as per Chinese Tradition. 男方定了日子
- Restaurant for wedding reception booked, thanks to Soon’s Family. 男方定了饭店
- Organised Pre wedding photo shoot, in this case, I have decided to do it in Sydney because the initial photographer I wanted did not get back to me sooner, but that is okay. 我自己筹备婚纱照，三月份会在悉尼拍摄。
- Make up Artist booked (Thank Tina, I got my friend from high school to do it as I trusted her skills) 化妆师也订好了。她是我的中学同学。对她的技巧等非常有信心。
- Bridesmaid confirmed (Thanks ladies, you are the best) 最重要的伴娘也选好了，谢谢大家。
- Wedding planner confirmed (Thanks to Kenny and Nicole for the recommendation) 婚礼策划人也定好了，谢谢朋友的推荐。
Skincare/Beauty Wise （保养方面）
- Strict regime with my current skincare, good skin is needed for the pre wedding and the actual day itself. 继续自己一套很严谨的保养程序。每天都要美美的。
- Routine Mask for hydration and whitening. 保湿，美白面膜轮流。
- Eating healthy for good skin, hair and wellbeing. 吃得健康，要从里面美到外面。
Thanks for now, I will update what I have done in January soon. =)