Hey everyone, it is always good to have goals planned in the early days of a new year. My mum once told me it takes 21 days for a habit to form. I didn’t believe it at first, but, when I tried it, it was true indeed.
Let’s start talking about my 2016 Skincare Resolution. I have to admit I am pretty happy with my current skin’s condition, however, I want to focus on a few areas this year.
I am happy with my texture, hydration status in the last year as I put in some effort in maintaining my current skin condition. However, as we age, I want to put in extra effort this year because I want breakthrough in my skin plus me and my fiancé are tying the knot, so, I have to have good skin for all the photo shoot and such, such great motivation, =)
2016 Skincare Resolution:
- Maintain my current Routine.
- Plus at least do a serious facial at least every fortnight.
- I am going to focus on whitening my sunspots and hydration this year (Should I go for laser instead? fast and I don’t have to try new products and wait for ages)
- Eat healthy as I cannot promise a healthy lifestyle due to shift work.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Be happy, worry less.
- Add face oil to current routine at least 3 times a week.
- Try out more products/brands
- Blog more frequently.
- Host skincare parties.
What are you skincare resolution for 2016? Please do share and comment below. Thanks for reading.