Hey everyone, how are we doing? I hope all is well.
Making some lifestyle changes can be hard sometimes, but what if I tell you that the changes you make will result in a better you? Life may not be as easy as we think. I would love to work from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, that’s what normal people do. However, I belong to a special group of people called the ‘shift worker’. I tried to sleep early, wake up early, eat healthy, not staying up all night, but sometimes, that does not work for me because I have to work according to the rosters that I was given. I am not complaining at all, in fact, I am just giving a bit of information on what I do on a daily basis.
I am very aware of the importance of sleep, real good food, exercise and stress management in our lives. However, I have to admit that I do not tick all the boxes everyday as much as I wish to. When there is a will there is a way.
I took supplements when I was a kid on and off. I remember by just taking vitamin B when I was 14 Years old made a huge difference, I was more energetic, I could concentrate more, I did very well at school during that year because I was able to focus. However, for whatever reason, I was not given Vitamin B by my parents anymore (not blaming them). I found myself more fatigue and such. I would sleep 10 hours or more and still find myself tired ALL the time, I was not able to concentrate, not motivated because I was constantly tired, I didn’t know what to do until I rediscovered Nutriway’s Daily Multi vitamin mineral dietary supplement and other supplements that I am currently taking. I find myself less fatigue, able to concentrate and my energy level has improved. I tried their Double X in the past and will sure repurchase them in the future. BY no means that the supplement is to replace your normal balanced diet, but due to several reasons, e.g., pollution, less nutrients in the soils, the food that we eat nowadays has less nutrients compared to the food our ancestors ate 100 years ago, it is wise to consider taking supplements.
The lifestyle changes that I made:
1) Strictly Ensure that I take multi vitamins to ensure I have all the vitamins and minerals required in a day; 2 concentrated fruits and vegetables tablets to ensure I have enough nutrients from plants. (All Plants are sourced from Nutriway’s Certified Organic Farms, if you tell me taking organic plants is harmful, I really don’t know what to eat)
2) Exercise at least 30 minutes on my days off, ticked for today (walked 30 minutes around the neighbourhood and counting my blessings in life)
3) Be positive about everything. The human brain is a very scary yet powerful object. Be positive, be determined when a decision has been made and go for it.
4) Connecting myself with positive minded people with similar thoughts when it comes to perspectives, values, morale. I have pleased too many MR/Ms/Mrs Wrong in the past that I will not it again. I will try my best to help, but I won’t tolerate nonsense.
5) Reward yourself timely and correctly. Rewarding yourself does not mean that you have to buy expensive gifts and such, it can mean going out for a nice coffee in the afternoon, baking a cake at home. Life is simple. Life is beautiful. Life is good.
I hope this post will have a positive effect on all of you.
Loads of Love,