Hello Beautiful People,
Today is the day I start my 3 days off, Day 1 being Pamper-myself-day. I am doing mask, feeding my face with nutrients while I have already fed my tummy with great organic food, going for acupuncture later for my neck and back, sad story of a nurse. =(
Anyway, I am going to share with you all my review of the Holika Holika’s Soda Pore Cleansing oxygen bubble mask. Just a quick introduction to Holika Holika, it is a Korean company founded in 2010 by ENPRANI which was founded by Samsung and CJ group.
I am a true believer when it comes to Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese cosmetics, because we have similar skin condition, skin tone and such, however, I personally also uses products from the US, Australia and France, and yes, they do work well for me, once again, the most expensive product may not be the best product for your skin, use what works for your skin is what I normally I advice people. What works for my skin may not work for your skin and vice versa.
First of all, I want to have a little chat about mask, there are a lot of mask out there, eg, sheet mask, the traditional mask, mud mask, and the latest ones are the CO2 and O2 mask. I was introduced to CO2 and O2 mask earlier this year by a beauty show. However, it is not easy to source them. As i was browsing sasa not now ago, i found this little treasure thus I bought it and gave it a go, I was happy with the results and will add this into my routine for sure.
This is a O2 bubble mask, what’s the hype? Why do i Love it?
1) Fast and easy, instant effect. If you are too lazy to use a sheet mask, having to wait for 20 minutes or longer as you need to allow time for the essence to be absorbed after 20 minutes, this is a good choice for you. Secondly, I hate having something cold on my face especially during winter months, i was 4 degrees this morning and as I had the sheet mask on, my face was freezing!
2) It gets rid of dirt as it is a pore cleansing mask, thus I do not have to exfoliate for the week, I guess, as my skin can get sensitive sometimes, I dont have problems with my Dior exfoliator, but I just want to minimise the frequency of exfoliating.
3) A good SOS mask, in less than 10 minutes, you will have a beautiful face, ready to go out and rock the world without any make up on because your skin is glowing!
4) Tightens your pores and removes dirt/sebum.
Introduction on how this mask works:
1) It contains baking powder and sparkling water to remove blackheads/sebum effectively and giving nutrients to the skin.
2) Contains gold Kiwi and tea tree extract to help brightens the skin and removing dead skin
How to use this little treasure.
1) pump sufficient amount on to your finger, you don’t want to pump out too much as it forms bubble quite quickly and you are kinda wasting it.
2) Massage it onto your face, and you will see bubbles forming, that’s when the O2 goes into your skin and take away all that dullness by metabolism, getting rid of dirt/sebum and gives awesomeness to your skin!
3) Leave the bubble on your face for 1-2 minutes ONLY and let it does its job.
4) Wash off the bubbles with luke warm water and that’s it! While you are washing off, you will find that the bubbles actually transforms into like a facial cleanser type of feeling and most importantly, I have clean skin and face is not feeling tight!
Now, Let the pictures do the talking.
Before using the mask:
After using the mask:
soft and supple, and my skin is bright. =)
I will experiment on more Korean/japanese/taiwanese skincare from a cheaper price range as I know not a lot of people are willing to spend a lot on skincare.
I bought this from sasa.com for $15.00+
Thanks for reading, stay beautiful!